Global Health Corps recently in the news:
- “Daniela Terminel, CEO of Global Health Corps joins Denver Frederick” GHC’s CEO weighs in on how systems failures are hindering progress in global health and why a bright new generation of leaders is the solution for The Business of Giving on AM 970 in New York City.
- “Advice from 5 Women and a Guy Who Won $1.25 Million To Do Good” Marc Silver profiles GHC Co-founder Barbara Bush and other Skoll Award Winners on NPR Goats and Soda
- “Global Heath Corps prized for its transformative initiatives in Rwanda“ IGHIE article featuring GHC’s receipt of the Skoll Award for efforts to build young Rwandan leaders.
- “OMG UHC: From Acroynyms to Access” GHC’s Jess Mack delivers a main stage talk at Switchpoint 2018 on building a movement of next generation leaders to achieve universal health coverage.
- “Meet the Young African Women Shaking Up the Global Health Sector” She Leads Africa features an interview by GHC’s Brittany Cesarini with alumni Adanna Chukwama, Karen Maniraho, and Favorite Iradukunda about how they’re designing their unique leadership journeys and disrupting the status quo in global health along the way.
- “Daniela Terminel at Wharton Forum NY” GHC’s CEO joins hosts Sandi Hunt and Katherine Klein, live from the Wharton Global Forum NY 2018 to discuss GHC’s mission to mobilize the movement for health equity by building the next generation of health leaders on Dollars and Change, a business radio show powered by The Wharton School.
- “Social entrepreneurs solving problems around the world: Barbara Bush on helping young people improve global healthcare” GHC’s Co-Founder and 2018 Skoll Social Entrepreneurship Awardee Barbara Bush talks about the importance of crossing borders and working collaboratively to achieve health equity in The Guardian.
- “A Letter from Our Board: Global Health Corps’ Leadership Transition” GHC’s Board addresses Barbara Bush’s recent transition announcement and the next phase of the organization’s leadership on Medium.
- “Barbara Bush: Health care should not be political” Barbara Bush, CEO of GHC, emphasizes why health care should not be political and how GHC takes a different approach to address the most pressing global health issues in an interview with Business Insider.
- “How These Young Rwandan Architects are Redesigning Their Country” Christian Benimana, 2011-2012 Rwanda alum, and Marie Amelie Ntigulirwa, 2013-2014 Rwanda alum, are featured in Fast Company for their work with MASS Design Group launching the new Africa Design Center, a training program for young Rwandan architects committed to creating social change through design.
- A Millennial Named Bush” New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof profiles Global Health Corps’ founding and mission and the young generation of leaders that are changing the future of global health.
- “Meet the Non-MDs Solving Systemic Healthcare Problems for Global Health Corps” Fast Company profiles seven of our fellows and alums from non-traditional backgrounds working across issue areas to transform health systems.
- “Developing Resilient Global Leaders” GHC CEO Barbara Bush writes in the Stanford Social Innovation Review about the importance of resiliency in developing global leaders.
For all media inquiries, please use our contact form.