Join The GHC Team
Our team has an unwavering commitment to helping people realize their fullest potential. Based across Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United States, and Zambia, we bring our wide-ranging expertise and perspectives to create a powerful leadership accelerator. Join us!
Open Staff Positions
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible!
- Admissions & Operations Manager (NEW YORK, NY)
- Director of Community Engagement (NEW YORK, NY)
- Director of Partnerships (NEW YORK, NY; KIGALI, RWANDA; LILONGWE, MALAWI; KAMPALA, UGANDA; OR LUSAKA, ZAMBIA)
- Engagement & Learning Coordinator (NEW YORK, NY; KIGALI, RWANDA; LILONGWE, MALAWI; KAMPALA, UGANDA; OR LUSAKA, ZAMBIA)
- Fundraising Associate (NEW YORK, NY)
- Fundraising Leader (NEW YORK, NY)
- Grants Coordinator (NEW YORK, NY)
- Labor and Compliance Manager (NEW YORK, NY)
- Rwanda Program Manager (KIGALI, RWANDA)
- Uganda Program Manager (KAMPALA, UGANDA)
- Uganda Operations Manager (KAMPALA, UGANDA)
- United States Operations Senior Associate (NEW YORK, NY)
Open Internship Opportunities
Interns also play an important role in the Global Health Corps community. We offer school-year and summer internships in our NYC office, and are always on the lookout for passionate young people eager to get involved in our work. Internship opportunities include program, operations, fundraising, and communications support. Open positions will be posted as they become available.