Join The GHC Team
The Global Health Corps staff consists of a small team based in New York City, and regional program staff members based in our East Africa and Southern Africa hubs.
Open Staff Positions
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible!
- Design Associate/Coordinator (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of Operations (New York, NY, USA)
- Director of People (New York, NY, USA)
- Engagement & Learning Coordinator (New York, NY, USA)
- Growth and Change Associate (New York, NY, USA)
- Malawi Country Manager (Lilongwe, Malawi)
- Zambia Program and Operations Coordinator (Lusaka, Zambia)
Open Internship Opportunities
Interns also play an important role in the Global Health Corps community. We offer school-year and summer internships in our NYC office, and are always on the lookout for passionate young people eager to get involved in our work. Internship opportunities include program, operations, fundraising, and communications support. Open positions will be posted as they become available.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Intern (Fall 2018) (New York, NY, USA)
- Operations Intern (Fall 2018) (New York, NY, USA)
- Programs Intern (Fall 2018) (New York, NY, USA)
- Recruitment & Communications Intern (Fall 2018) (New York, NY, USA)
Other Opportunities to Join the Movement
Global Health Corps is one piece of the global health movement. We encourage you to connect with our partners and colleagues for other great opportunities to engage in global health! We will continue to update this page with additional opportunities for emerging social justice leaders. Are you a student and not yet eligible to apply for a GHC Fellowship? Check out these great organizations to get involved in the global health movement today: